Rob van Houts Attorney - Associate partner Corporate law
About Rob van Houts
Rob has been a lawyer since 2008 and has been working in our financial law practice since 2017. Before, Rob worked as a lawyer in the banking & finance team of another law firm. In his daily practice, Rob advises national and international banks, insurers, investment firms, investment institutions, financial services providers and other financial companies of varying nature and size over the Wft and related laws and regulations.
Robs' areas of interest are:
• advice on compliance and monitoring issues;
• guidance on the presentation of securities and financial products
• guidance of license applications;
• guidance in setting up mutual funds and other investment structures;
• drawing up and evaluating documentation required under supervision legislation;
• drawing up and evaluating agreements in case of cooperation between financial companies;
• procedures for financial services and care obligations.
Board of Energy Transition Utrecht (Utrecht Energy Foundation)