Jeroen Lubbers Attorney Intellectual Property and IT law
About Jeroen Lubbers
Jeroen is a specialist in Intellectual Property (IP) law and IT law. He advises clients on matters such as copyright, trademark law and trade name law. He also conducts proceedings in IP and IT disputes. He is also a technology enthusiast and follows innovation with interest. Jeroen talks the language of entrepreneurs who develop software and sell digital products and services.
For clients, Jeroen has, among other things:
- reached a settlement with an interest of 1 million euro;
- advised on IT contracts with an interest of more than 1.5 million euro;
- won several copyright disputes concerning texts and visual material;
- won trade name disputes concerning the name of a company;
- accomplished the removal of unlawful reviews and other publications from the internet.