Mark Jansen Lawyer - Associate partner Intellectual Property and IT law
About Mark Jansen
Mark Jansen became a lawyer in 2007 and specialised in the areas of IT and privacy law. Mark's practice includes providing guidance on contracting for large and small IT projects, advising and litigating in the event of failed automations and supporting clients with all kinds of issues surrounding privacy law. He assists both customers and suppliers, though his main focus is on IT systems customers. Mark regularly gives lectures on IT and privacy law and writes about these subjects on websites and in professional journals.
6824 BZ Arnhem
- Principal teacher of the postgraduate specialization course Privacy Law at Grotius Academie
- Board Member of the Dutch Association for Privacy Law (VPR);
- Board Member of the Dutch association for IT lawyers (VIRA),
- Editor of www.itenrecht.nl
- Member of the Dutch Association for Information Technology and Law
- Member of the Copyright Law Association
- Chairman of Jubal musical society in Varsseveld (voluntary).